This 2-day advanced course is an in-depth review for physicians planning to sit for the ARDMS® Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI™) Certification Exam. Physicians passing the exam will receive the RPVI™ credential from ARDMS®. This course will focus on reviewing the required vascular physics and interpretation skills as specified by the exam content outline, including case-based test question simulation. Over 100 test questions will be presented throughout the course.
May 4-5, 2018 - Chicago, IL
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced interpretation skills for various noninvasive tests including abdominal, arterial, venous, and cerebrovascular studies
- Apply ultrasound physics concepts to the field of vascular diagnostics
- Demonstrate the understanding of how to apply effective practice guidelines
- Physicians planning to test for the RPVI™ Certification Exam
- Physicians (including but not limited to: vascular surgeons, cardiologists, radiologists, neurologists) who want to specialize in vascular ultrasound
- Physicians desiring to review and improve their vascular laboratory interpretation skills
- Physicians who require AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™
- Vascular technologists who want to be challenged in the vascular field and need additional CMEs
This course is PAPERLESS This means that we will not be distributing a printed syllabus at this course. All registrants will be given online access to each submitted speaker’s available presentations during the course. Some sessions may not have handouts as some presenters may elect not to allow their presentations to be distributed. Attendees are urged to bring a laptop to view the presentations during the course. Power strips will be available.
Click here for additional information.
Questions? Call the SVU national office at 800-788-8346 or 301-459-7550.